Today, we remember the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The once young men and women who are now in the their 80s are getting fewer and fewer. Be sure to say thank you to a WWII vet whenever you see one, they are fewer and fewer these days. An excerpt from the The [...]
Podcast / Radio ShowMilitary Life Radio / Navy Wife Radio ranks in top 300 of 15,000 shows on the BlogTalkRadio network (Top 2%). Listen on demand 24/7 or catch us LIVE most Tuesdays at 9pmCT. Join us! www.blogtalkradio.com/navywiferadio
Keep in TouchFor Email Marketing you can trust
- Juggling the D Word, Yeah, Deployment
- Spouse Call: Military Spouse CEO, Military Disney Tips and more
- The Science of Fabulous with Celebrity Facialist Nerida Joy
- Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry plus Denise Albert
- Military Entrepreneurs Share Their Business Tips
- You say Monsters, I say University. MONSTERS! UNIVERSITY!
- Overcoming the Fear of Public Speaking – How Toastmasters Can Help
Military Blogger of the Month presented by USAA
Thank Youfor visiting our little corner of the blogshere! We invite you to pour that cup of coffee and relax. Have an opinion about something on the site? Please share your advice and insight!